Internet access offered by Cal-Ore Communications within the Cal-Ore Telephone service areas of Dorris, Macdoel, Tennant, Tulelake, Newell and Tionesta. For services outside these areas, please visit our affiliate Cal-Ore Communications at https://comm.cot.net/internet/.
Cal-Ore delivers internet access using a variety of technologies including fiber optic, ADSL/VDSL or wireless. How service is delivered depends on your location. Our goal is to get you reliable service that you can count on.
DSL or Fiber:
10M/1M – $49.95
25M/3M – $59.95
25M/4M – $79.95
50M/4M – $99.95
65M/12M – $79.00
100M/15M – $99.00
100M/30M – $149.00
100M/50M – $199.00
- DSL requires minimum 1 year commitment.
- Up to a $185 early termination fee will apply.
- DSL $185 install fee waived with 1 year agreement.
- Roku Upgrade: Min. 25M/4M. Requires a 6 month term.
- If additional labor/work is requested a minimum $80/hour fee will apply.
- Additional fees may apply for reconnect for non payments, supersedures, NSF checks, moves.
- Service subject to address qualification.
- $5.00/month router rental fee required for DSL. Router rental available for fiber and wireless. Advanced routers are $10.00/Month
- Failure to return damaged router or missing parts will result in purchase.
- Prices exclude applicable taxes and surcharges.
- Additional charges will apply for services w/out a phone line and/or a contract.
- Full terms and conditions can be found on our website here.